Even with replays on the web and tivo I am still finding it hard to sit and watch Survivor on its regular time. I watched some last night but may have missed a few things. But here is what I know…
– They advertised that everyone thought they were the swing vote or they had the power. There are a lot of males left and most are very confident and definately have egos.
– Coach is coach. I think his Dragon/Dragon Slayer stuff is weird. I think he likes to spin tall tales or at least embelish them some. I really want him to go but it is like a train wreck I cannot pull my attention away from. He will be gone in 2 weeks (that is my perdiction). I am staring a new fan club on Facebook called “I HATE THE DRAGON IDIOT”…anyone want to join?
– Tyson is an animal and will continue to do awesome at the challenges. 2 – 0 for individual immunity!
– Looks like Sierra is odd woman out. She sided with Brendan and well…I guess that is all I have to say about that.
– I was hoping the Coach vs. Brendan to turn out differently but coach won and Brendan was voted out. Now…the only issue I have is…..you left with the Hidden immunity idol. DOH! Chalk that one up there for dumb moves. Poor Sierra…she is soooooo stuck now! She is gone next week unless a miracle happens. (which probably will)
– Erinn seems to be a little more secure. Guess she is more off the radar then I thought she was a few shows back. I think she will have some more tricks up her sleeve soon enough!
If you want a very funny recap you should read this one at Reality Blurred. He makes me laugh….then come back here and let me and the world know what you think.